Women’s Mental Health Associates is dedicated to improving the well-being of women across the life span through clinical care, provider education, program development, research and policy. We specialize in:
- Interdisciplinary, collaborative assessment and treatment of women in primary care, obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, oncology and other medical settings;
- Continuing education for psychologists and other health care providers in women’s health and mental health and psychosocial oncology. APA approved continuing education sponsor;
- Program development, grant writing, and evaluation in women’s health and mental health;
- Consultation on psychosocial research in women’s health care;
- Policy and advocacy in women’s health and mental health, and the integration of behavioral health services in primary care settings.